ENROLLING IN SALT LIFE REWARDS
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT on SaltLife.com to get started and earn 100 BONUS POINTS just for signing up along with a code for free shipping.
Once you’re registered, you will be on the way to earning and accruing reward points to use towards awesome gear!
Redeem your Salt Life Rewards Points during checkout.
If you already have an account, LOG IN to see your point balance.
EARNING REWARD POINTS
For every $25 you spend, you earn 100 points (a $2 value). The table below shows how the more you spend, the more you earn!
Everyone gets 100 BONUS POINTS (a $2 value) just for creating an account on SaltLife.com.
|Order Total||Rewards Points|
|$25 - $49
||100 ($2 value) points
|$50 - $74
||200 ($4 value) points
|$75 - $99
||300 ($6 value) points
USING REWARD POINTS
Once you have earned at least 200 REWARD POINTS (a $4 value) your total points balance and their value, will be shown at CHECKOUT in the Payment Method section of the checkout process.
Reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards. Available rewards points cannot be split between multiple orders.
USING REWARD POINTS - FAQ
- You must accrue a minimum of 200 points (a $4 value) before any points can be applied to your purchase.
- Once you reach a total of 1400 points (a $28 value), you must use your available points before you can continue earning points on future purchases.
- Reward points expire 365 days from the date you earned them.
- Email notifications will be sent 30 days before your Salt Life Reward points expiration date.
- If merchandise is returned for a refund - points earned for the purchase will be voided.
- If merchandise is returned for a refund - points used for the purchase cannot be refunded.
MANAGING REWARD POINTS
View and manage your points through your Customer Account.
LOGIN to your account and go to Reward Points.
Here you will find all of your Salt Life Reward Points balance information including your balance history!
The history will also show you details regarding points, including expiration notifications.