USING REWARD POINTS
Once you have earned at least 200 REWARD POINTS (a $4 value) your total points balance and their value, will be shown at CHECKOUT in the Payment Method section of the checkout process.
Reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards. Available rewards points cannot be split between multiple orders.
MANAGING REWARD POINTS
- You must accrue a minimum of 200 points (a $4 value) before any points can be applied to your purchase.
- Once you reach a total of 1400 points (a $28 value), you must use your available points before you can continue earning points on future purchases.
- Reward points expire 365 days from the date you earned them.
- Email notifications will be sent 30 days before your Salt Life Reward points expiration date.
- If merchandise is returned for a refund - points earned for the purchase will be voided.
- If merchandise is returned for a refund - points used for the purchase cannot be refunded.
- Freight charges are calculated after all discounts and rewards points are deducted. Reward points cannot be used towards shipping charges.
View and manage your points through your Customer Account. Login to your account and go to Reward Points.
Here you will find all of your Salt Life Reward Points balance information including your balance history! The history will also show you details regarding points, including expiration notifications.