Salt Life Reward Points
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for shopping. You can even earn reward points when you create a new account on SaltLife.com. Rewards are a bonus to your shopping experience and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Once you have registered for the Salt Life Rewards Program, you will be on your way to earning and accruing reward points! Points are then redeemable towards the cost of your order during checkout.
Earn points by:
· Making Purchases - For every $25 spent, you earn 100 points (a $2 value).
· Creating An Account - Earn 100 points (a $2 value) for creating an account on SaltLife.com.
Using Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated at least 200 points, your points balance and their value, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of checkout, shown below.
· Reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards.
· You must accrue a minimum of 200 points (a $4 value) before points can be applied to your purchase.
· Once you reach a maximum of 1400 points (a $28 value), you must use your balance before accruing more points.
· Reward points will expire 365 days after you have earned them. You will get an email notification 30 days before your points are ready to expire.
· Points earned for a purchase will be voided, if the merchandise is returned for a refund.
· Points used for a purchase will not be refunded, if the merchandise is returned for a refund.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account.
A Balance History will retain and display your running points balance for informational purposes. The history will also show you details regarding points, including expiration notifications.